Sweet pepper salad
By Fromages Pur Brebis Pyrénées
- 3 red peppers
- 150 g of sheeps milk cheese (ex: Etorki
- but you can also use cheese such as Feta)
- 5 cl of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wrap the peppers one by one in aluminum foil. Cook for 25 to 30 minutes in a preheated oven at gas mark 6/ 200°C. Leave to cool then peel.
Remove the seeds, rinse under cold water. Cut them into strips, put onto four plates.
Sprinkle with chopped garlic, drizzle with olive oil, put the plates in the fridge for 20 minutes to chill.
Just before serving slice fine shavings of cheese and sprinkle over the top of the salads.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (372 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)