Roast mushroom with pesto
By Ryan wintle
- 8 portabello
- 8 tbsp. fresh pesto
- toasted bread roll
- side salad
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 200oc gas mark 6. Put the mushroom into a ovenproof dish, then spoon 1 tbsp. fresh pesto on top of each one.
pour 150ml boiling water into the tin then cook for 15 minutes until the mushrooms are soft and the topping is hot. Serve with toasted roll and salad and scatter a few small basil leaves over it.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (478 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.