Organic strawberry macarons
By Vincent Poussard Quai des Saveurs
- 500 g of organic strawberries
- 125 g almond powder
- 125 g icing sugar
- 45 g of egg whites
- 125 g sugar
- 35 g of water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Whisk the egg whites. Add the syrup, cooked to 117 ° C, to make an Italian meringue.
Mix together. Make small round shapes on a baking tray and bake at 150 ° C for 20 minutes.
Crystallise 300g of strawberries with 100g brown sugar.
Make a whipped cream (1/4L)
Mounting the macarons:
Make the macarons by alternating the whipped cream and the rest of the strawberries between the meringues.
Pour the strawberry sauce into small dipping sauce dishes to accompany the macarons.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.5/5 (205 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- French Calissons (almost) like in... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Chartreuse marshmallows 3.1/5 (163 Votes)
- Homemade Chocolate Candy Bars 3.6/5 (98 Votes)
- Simple Apple Crisp 3.2/5 (113 Votes)