White chocolate, strawberry and lemon cream dessert
By Fabienne - Blog "savoureuse saveur"
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix finely the washed and hulled strawberries with limoncello. Refrigerate.
Lightly beat the cream and stir in the cottage cheese.
Beat the egg whites until stiff and add the icing sugar.
In a heavy saucepan, melt the chocolate with the milk and honey. Add the agar-agar and bring to a boil while stirring.
Remove from the heat and leave to cool a little. Add the cream / cheese mix to the chocolate and gently fold in the egg whites.
Pour into moulds and place in the fridge to set.
Serve cold, with coulis and a few slices of strawberries, grated chocolate and a few fresh mint leaves.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.6/5 (175 Votes)
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Redcurrant mousse with red fruit... 3.5/5 (152 Votes)
- White Chocolate Shell Vanilla... 3.3/5 (131 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake 3.8/5 (106 Votes)
- Strawberry Roly-Poly cake 4.1/5 (81 Votes)