Pesto pasta recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Pesto pasta recipes
Pasta with Sliced Chorizo in a tomato and pesto sauce with olives, sundried tomatoes and mozerella
- 1/3 of a chorizo sausage
- Pasta to serve two as per pack instructions
- 1 tbs green classic pesto
- Handful chopped green olives
- Handful chopped sundries tomatoes
- Tin of chopped tomatoes
- Some fresh basil
- 1 ball of mozerella
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad
By mrsgardom, Being Mrs Gardom
I’ve recently started a new job and Sam has been working loads so cooking excellent food and blogging about it ha...
- 200g Fusili 1 teaspoon lemon juice 5 tablespoons of green pesto (I love pesto!) 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds a good handful of walnuts 100g pitted queen olives 25g chopped nuts.
By LauraHindley123, Faceless Promotions
A lazy yet tasty meal for those days when cooking seems like so much effort
- green pesto
- onion salt
- garlic pepper
Basil infused Pasta with Courgettes
Does fresh basil excite your tastebuds? If so, this relatively quick unusual pasta recipe using home-made basil pes...
- PESTO INGREDS.:
- 1/2 garlic clove finely chopped OR 1 tablsp. finely chopped red onion
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablsps. chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablsp. pine nuts lightly toasted
- 1 tablsp. freshly grated parmesan
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teasp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- MAIN INGREDS.
- 4 portions dried Pasta (Spaghetti
- Tagliatelle or Penne)
- 1 large or 2 small courgettes - grated
- Rind of 1 lemon - grated
- Grated parmesan to taste for serving