Fruit jelly recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Fruit jelly recipes
By Renaud Steeve
Mix together the sugar, 3/4 of the fruit purée (thawed), lemon juice and alcohol
Apple and Blackcurrant Jelly
This is a beautiful delicious preserve made from apples and blackcurrants
- 250g blackcurrants
- 1kg apples
- 2 litres water
- Juice of half a lime or quarter of a lemon.
- 400g sugar per 500ml of drained liquid.
Sweet Eve Strawberry & Pimm's Jellies
By Sweet Eve Strawberry, Sweet Eve Strawberry
Put the water, sugar, lemon and orange zests and juices into a saucepan, bring to the boil and simmer gently for...
- 400 ml water
- 125g caster sugar
- The zest and juice from a lemon
- The zest from a small orange
- 200ml Pimm's
- 4 small gelatine leaves
- 250g Sweet Eve Strawberries
- 250ml fresh cream for serving