Chocolate peanut butter
- 125g peanut better
- 2 tbsp butter
- a pinch of salt
- 55g icing sugar
- 260g dark chocolate
- 260g milk chocolate
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Add butter to peanut butter. Add salt.
Heat in the microwave until just melted.
Add icing sugar and mix until smooth.
Mix the chocolate together. Melt the chocolate over water bath.
Let the chocolate cool till room temperature.
Put a teaspoon of chocolate as the base in the mini muffin cup.
Add a teaspoon of peanut butter in the center.
Pour another teaspoon of chocolate on top, covering the peanut butter.
Chill in the fridge for 30min.
If melted chocolate too thick, microwave it.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Instant Custard 4.7/5 (129 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (255 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Cupcake Recipe For Kids 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Rockin' Rocky Road 4.2/5 (85 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Best EVER Peanut Butter Cookie... 3.3/5 (129 Votes)