Baked lemon trout
- lemon juice
- fresh parsley
- black pepper
- pine nuts
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 180oC.
Mix lemon juice,oil,parsley and black pepper. Pour over the fish on an oven proof dish.
Top with pine nuts.
Cover the dish loosely with aluminium foil.
Bake for 20-30min until fish is cooked.
Garnish the dish with parsley.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (150 Votes)
- Double chocolate and pecan nut... 3.4/5 (121 Votes)
- Seafood Sauerkraut 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.