Tomato and Smoked sausage pasta
- FOR TOMATO SAUCE
- 1 carrot
- 1 stick of cellary
- 1 onion
- 1 pepper (red)
- half a dozen tomatos
- Tomato puree
- le inperins
- Stock cube
- FOR PASTA
- 500g any type of pasta
- Smoked sausage
- (chicken is an added extra)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Chop all vegtables fiinely and add to a pan with oil in it. Add in pasata, tomato puree, stock cube, le inperins and water. Bring to boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
Whilst waiting on the sauce cook pasta and heat up sausage. Fry choritzo for 5 minutes.
Once sauce is ready pour over pasta and add sausages. Serve straight away.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Chilli To Blow Your Mind 3.6/5 (132 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.