- 6oz plain flour
- 3oz butter
- 2oz cheese
- 2-3tbsp water
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion
- 1tsp parsley
- 1/4pt milk
- sliced and chopped
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Make pastry from flour, butter, grated cheese, a pinch salt and the water.
Line an 8-9inch flan dish with the pastry.
Mix together the eggs, salt and pepper, chopped parsley and milk.
Place chopped ham and chopped onion into flan dish and pour over the eggy mix.
Bake for 30mins at 350F/180C/Gas 4.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (168 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Saint marcellin cheese and ham... 3.7/5 (148 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (122 Votes)
- Thick Mushroom Soup with Garlic... 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.