- 300 g dark chocolate 70% cocoa
- 6 eggs
- 6 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp water
- 1.5 cans of ready whipped cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Beat the 6 egg whites until stiff, adding sugar gradually to the end.
Melt the chocolate with the 3 tbsp of water gently in a bain marie.
Whisk the egg yolks and add the warm melted chocolate. Gently fold in the egg whites and whipped cream.
Chill for 2 hours and enjoy!
Serve with chocolate shavings on top and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (466 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (261 Votes)
- Redcurrant mousse with red fruit... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Romantic Chocolate Kissing Pie 3.7/5 (119 Votes)
- Chocolate Delight 3.4/5 (137 Votes)
- French Crepes 3.4/5 (120 Votes)