Trio of Fudges
Chocolate, caramel and butterscotch flavoured fudge squares are a delicious treat anyone can make.
- 1 lb light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup I cant believe its not butter
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 5 bars toffee.
- 800g condensed milk
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 250g I can't believe its not butter
- 1/3 cup glucose (or 1 cup lucozade)
- 1/4 cup golden syrup
- 400g White cooking chocolate (it does taste different)
- 175g icing sugar
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 75g marshmallows
- 100g I can't believe its not butter
- 250g dark chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
For the butterscotch
Stir sugar, marshmallow creme, cream and butter in a heavy 3-quart pan over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil. Boil for 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
Place your toffee bars into a grinder to reduce to powder and stir this and the butterscotch chips into the mixture and stir until melted. After this pout into a mould to cool.
For the caramel
Place condensed milk, sugar, butter, glucose and golden syrup in a pan and gently boil for 10 minutes, remove from the heat before adding the white chocolate and stirring until it is all mixed in thoroughly before placing in a mould to set
For the chocolate
Combine the icing sugar, milk, marshmallows and butter in a pan over medium heat for 10 minutes
Remove from heat and add chocolate, vanilla and cocoa before placing into a mould to set.
Fudge is versatile and you could infuse flavours such as lime or lemon, and include the zests to demonstrate the visual nature of the fruity flavour included within.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (465 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (235 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (260 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (144 Votes)