Sweet and Sour Chicken
A delicious chicken recipe that it easy, simple and takes very little time to cook.
- 2 Boneless Chickens
- 1/2 cup Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 Small piece of chopped ginger.
- 1 Diced garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Combine soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, honey, ginger and garlic; mixing them well. Put the mixture aside for later.
Get a skillet and place it on the cooker on medium heat. Pour in the oil and wait for it to heat up.
Place chickens in the skillet and cook both sides two minutes each so it is partially cooked. Take it off the skillet and place it on a chopping board. Cut both chickens up into pieces and then pour them all back into the skillet.
Stir the chicken around to ensure it cooks properly and doesn't stick. this should take 5 mins.
Bring back the mixture and pour it all into the skillet with the chicken. Let it cook for 5 mins occasionally stirring it to make sure it doesn't burn.
Take the skillet off the cooker and pour the chicken into a bowl/plate.
You can use vegetables such as peppers if you want (if you do, make sure you pour it in with the chicken to let it cook a bit).
You can also have rice or noodles with this to bring out the taste more.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.4/5 (147 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.