- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 4 Lemons
- 2g Sugar
- 2g Salt
- Drop Cooking Wine
- Breadcrumbs (enough to cover the chicken)
- 3 tbsp. Custard Powder
- 3 tbsp. Corn flour
- 4 tsp White Pepper
- A Drizzle Orange Juice
Level of difficulty Difficult
Cost Average budget
Slice the chicken breast and marinate with salt sugar and cooking wine.
Coat the chicken breast pieces with corn four and custard powder.
Massage in the bread crumbs.
Fry in enough oil to cover the chicken for about 2-3 mins DO NOT STIR.
Take out the pieces and allow the oil to heat up again.
Put the chicken back in the oil and gently move around and remove immediately.
Drain all the oil reserving a teaspoon.
add orange and lemon juice to the oil.
add corn flour and water.
pour the source onto the chicken.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.4/5 (147 Votes)
- The ultimate makeover: Fish & chips 4.1/5 (92 Votes)
- Bread Sauce 3.9/5 (76 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.