Roast Red Pepper Mozzarella Fondue
- 2 x 185g Mission Naan
- chopped into 2cm pieces
- 560ml milk
- 55g unsalted butter
- 55g flour
- 228 jar of roasted peppers
- 1 garlic clove
- 50g grated cheddar
- 50g chopped mozzarella
- 2 tbsp chopped parsleysalt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6. Drizzle a little olive oil over the naan, then bake in the oven until crisp, which will take about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the fondue. Melt the butter and then add the flour, add all the milk and the garlic and whisk well.
Turn down the heat, and stir until the sauce, gradually increasing the heat until the sauce is thickened and just boiled.
Remove from the heat, add the cheeses and mix well. Finally, season with salt and pepper, add the parsley and mix well.
Serve piping hot – place the pan on a sturdy garden bench or table and let everyone dip in their crispy naan pieces, or dollop individual portions into enamel camping mugs.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.7/5 (160 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (186 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (154 Votes)
- Hermitage Roast Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fondue Savoyarde 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Yellow Rice, Red Pepper 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.