Feet of Meat
- 2‑1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs or oatmeal
- 1/2 cup milk or water
- 1 egg
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) dry onion soup mix
- 8 Brazil nuts or almonds
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce or ketchup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine ground beef, garlic, bread crumbs, milk, egg and onion soup mix in large bowl; stir until well blended. Reserve 1 cup meat mixture.
Divide remaining meat mixture in half; shape each half into 7X4-inch oval. Place ovals on rimmed baking sheet. Divide reserved 1 cup meat mixture into 8 balls; place 4 balls at end of each oval for toes. Press 1 nut into each toe for toenails. Brush meat loaves with barbecue sauce; bake 1-1/2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 160°F.
When shaping feet, form "ankles" that have been "cut off" and fill with dripping ketchup before serving for an especially gruesome effect!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Pork & Pears 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.