The Quickest, Easiest Version of Pumpkin Soup
there are plenty of recipes. and every each and one of them is way-out. but if you have just some pumpkin and ginger you will be able to do it. admittedly, I had all ingredients to do the pumpkin soup, full of all these ingredients I missed this time. however, that soup is delicious and I can strongly recommend you this one.
- - 500 g peeled pumpkin
- - several thin slices of fresh ginger
- - 1 stock cube
- - 1 tbsp butter
- - 1 tsp oil
- - salt/ pepper (optional)
- (for decoration: cream/ youghurt / pumpkin seeds)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 7mins
Cost Budget Friendly
cut the pumpkin itno cubes.
put the butter and the oil into the pan and add the pumpkin.
after a moment, the juice of pumpkin appears. then add the stock cube and the ginger.
after 5-7 min take the soup form the gas and blend it into silky smooth cream
taste and season if it's needed.
serve hot with a cold tsp yoghurt or cream and pumpkin seeds.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Soya cream of peppers soup 4/5 (115 Votes)
- Halloween pumpkin cake 3.5/5 (121 Votes)
- Quick Carrot & Coriander Soup 3.5/5 (121 Votes)
- Leek and Sweet Potato Soup 3.7/5 (94 Votes)
- Potato and leek soup with spring... 3.9/5 (72 Votes)