Halloween pumpkin and choc chip muffins
By Sevin Delphine , blog : Ma cuisine gourmande
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the squash into cubes and peel. Cook in water until the flesh is tender. Puree and drain well.
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C.
Beat the egg with sugar, add the flour mixed with yeast, the mashed pumpkin and milk.
Mix well then add the butter. Finish with chocolate chips.
Spoon into muffin tins and bake for about 25 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (156 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Molten chocolate Cupcakes 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Stuffed butternut squash 3.6/5 (155 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Pull apart pumpkin bread 3.5/5 (134 Votes)