Sweet Eve Strawberry & White Chocolate Muffins
- 120g butter
- 120g soft brown sugar
- 150ml milk
- 2 medium eggs
- Seeds of one vanilla pod
- 250g plain flour
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- 60g white chocolate buttons
- 100g Sweet Eve strawberries
- diced into small pieces
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Pre-heat the oven to 170°C. Place 12 muffin cases in a muffin tray.
Melt the butter in a saucepan with the sugar. Mix well. Take off the heat and add the milk, eggs and vanilla.
Sift the flour and baking powder and mix into the mixture quite quickly, using just 10 strokes to fold in.
Stir in the strawberry pieces and chocolate buttons. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 25 minutes, till golden brown on top and springy to the touch. Cool on a wire rack.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (255 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (188 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Molten chocolate Cupcakes 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)