Honey & Balsamic Chicken wings with sesame seeds
Scrummy glazed chicken wings
- Chicken wings - 4 - 5 per person
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Sesame seeds
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Wash and dry chicken wings and place in roasting tin.
Pre-heat oven to gas mark 5
In a small bowl, mix together the honey and balsamic vinegar until combined.
Paint chicken wings with mixture and sprinkle on sesame seeds.
Cook in oven for 30mins at gas mark 5, remove from oven, baste with either leftover mixture in bowl or with juices from roasting tin and return to oven for a further 20-30 mins on gas mark 6.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (456 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Salmon en croute with pesto and... 3.2/5 (163 Votes)
- Pork chops marinated in honey... 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Sesame Chicken With Salad 2.7/5 (101 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.