- 500g large carrots
- 6 beef burgers
- salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- Beef stock
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 65mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel a big carrot and empty the inside with an apple corer.
Prepare the stuffing. Mix the minced beef of break up beef burgers + salt + pepper + parsley + thyme + eggs. Stuff the carrots to a plate cover with beef broth Put a hot oven 7 th
Stuff the carrots in an oven dish, cover with beef stock and bake in a hot oven at 210°C.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (175 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic chilli con carne 4.1/5 (116 Votes)
- Varenyky (Ukrainian stuffed... 3.6/5 (139 Votes)
- Homemade Beef Burgers 3.4/5 (130 Votes)
- Pauline's sherry burgers 3.4/5 (122 Votes)
- The Ultimate Three Cheeses Stuffed... 3.3/5 (124 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.