Kinder Bueno Cheesecake
So. Freakin'. Yum. This Kinder Bueno Cheesecake is perfect for birthdays, celebrations or with a cup of tea as you watch The Great British Bake Off.
- 100g chocobons
- 200g of digestive biscuits
- 40g soft butter
- 400g of mascarpone cheese
- 8 Tbsp condensed milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Melt the butter with the chocobons in the microwave.
Crumble the digestive biscuits into a large bowl.
Add butter and mix well.
Between 2 sheets of baking paper roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
Press the mixture down into a and leave aside to cool.
Beat the mascarpone with the milk using an electric mixer.
Gently spread the cream over the base.
Cut in 2 chocobons (chocolate sweets) for decoration.
Leave to cool in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (462 Votes)
- Skittles Cheesecake 3.6/5 (177 Votes)
- Lithuanian Baked Cheesecake 3.6/5 (128 Votes)
- Chocolate Biscuit and Nutella Cake 3.3/5 (139 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake 3.8/5 (96 Votes)
- Christmas mini-logs with orange... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Apple and Nutella pie 4.2/5 (45 Votes)