Chocolate caramel brownies with Dime bars
By Eagu59 du blog 'Babeth's cuisine'
- 170g chocolate caramel (Type Nestlé)
- 2 eggs
- 120g sugar
- 100g butter
- 100g raising flour
- 15 Dime chocolates (or 2-3 Dime bars broken into pieces)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Melt the chocolate with butter.
Beat the eggs with sugar, add the flour and stir in the melted chocolate and butter.
Pour the brownie mix into a greased cake tin. Press the Dime chocolates into the mix.
Bake for 20 minutes at 180 ° C.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Cupcake Recipe For Kids 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Black bean brownies 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 3.3/5 (160 Votes)
- Caramelised apple millefeuille... 3.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Mini Millionaire Shortbread 3.3/5 (120 Votes)