Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 to 6 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Large bar of milk chocolate
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cream together the butter and sugar in a large bowl. Stir in the flour, salt, vanilla and chips. Add the water, one tablespoon at a time, until you have reached a cookie dough consistency.
Melt the chocolate by putting it in a bowl and placing the bowl over a pan of boiling water. While the chocolate is melting, roll the cookie dough into balls and insert lilly sticks.
Once the chocolate is melted, fully dip the cookie dough balls in chocolate and let cool.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (255 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (146 Votes)
- Kids Cake Pop Pops 3.4/5 (136 Votes)
- Rum Cake Balls 3.7/5 (111 Votes)
- Cake Pops 3.3/5 (129 Votes)