Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 to 6 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Large bar of milk chocolate
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cream together the butter and sugar in a large bowl. Stir in the flour, salt, vanilla and chips. Add the water, one tablespoon at a time, until you have reached a cookie dough consistency.
Melt the chocolate by putting it in a bowl and placing the bowl over a pan of boiling water. While the chocolate is melting, roll the cookie dough into balls and insert lilly sticks.
Once the chocolate is melted, fully dip the cookie dough balls in chocolate and let cool.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (253 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Kids Cake Pop Pops 3.4/5 (136 Votes)
- Rum Cake Balls 3.7/5 (109 Votes)
- Oreo Balls 3.5/5 (114 Votes)