Noodle but nice
- Pack of egg noodles (I like Tesco brand)
- 2 small onions
- 1 medium Mediterranean green pepper
- 1/3 of a small cabbage
- 50 grams Margarine or butter
- Black Pepper
- Red Chilli flakes (if you like it spicy)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Slice the Onions, Peppers and cabbage into thin skinny strips
Put the margarine or butter in a large frying pan or wok and turn on the heat high. Once the margarine or butter is warm enough chuck in the chopped up vegetables and mix regularly so not burn anything.
After about 5 minutes of cooking on high the veg should be soft, add the noodles and continue to cook on high.
Add seasoning to your taste preference and keep mixing for 5 minutes until noodles are cooked and serve and eat hot.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Baba Ganoush 3.5/5 (151 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.