- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Drain beans and reserve the liquid when you do so.
Blend beans, along with the other ingredients and 1/4 cup of the liquid.
Process until the mixture is smooth.
Add liquid until the desired consistency is reached.
Adjust seasonings alongwith more cumin, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (478 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Baba Ganoush 3.5/5 (151 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)