Tagliatelle with spinach and pine nuts
A super easy and healthy pasta dish.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200g fresh tagliatelle
- 120g fresh spinach (roughly chopped)
- 20g pine nuts (toasted)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Add the tagliatelle to a pan of boiling water. Cook for 3-4 minutes until just tender.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the garlic.
Drain the tagliatelle. Return it to the pan and pour the oil and garlic over the top.
Add the spinach to the pasta and toss. The heat of the tagliatelle will cause the spinach to wilt.
Sprinkle the toasted pine nuts over the tagliatelle and serve.
385 cal per portion.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Crabmeat Tagliatelle 3.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Double chocolate and pecan nut... 3.4/5 (121 Votes)
- Chilli Garlic Pasta with Asparagus 3.4/5 (109 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.