- 2 large cans of chili
- 1 can corn
- 4 red potatoes (peeled and chunked)
- 1 can mushrooms
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Prepare chili as instructed.
Add corn, mushrooms, and potatoes.
Heat at medium until potatoes are tender and dont stick when forked.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic chilli con carne 4.1/5 (116 Votes)
- Corned Beef Surprise 4.4/5 (69 Votes)
- Roasted Tomato Soup 3.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Meatballs and Mustard Mash 3.8/5 (111 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.