Mushroom Salisbury Steak
- 8 1/4 lbs ground beef patties
- 1 can brown gravy
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 t worshtershire sauce
- 1 t onion powder
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1 t ground black pepper
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 T cooking wine or vinegar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Grill or pan fry the beef patties.
Add wine or vinegar with 1 t olive oil to a sauce pan, heat and add drained/cleaned mushrooms, saute until warm.
Mix remaining ingredients in with mushrooms and heat.
Serve gravy over beef patties.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Meatballs and Mustard Mash 3.8/5 (111 Votes)
- good and proper steak pie 4.1/5 (83 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.