Le yogurt et fruit whip
A poor man's Eton mess. Quick and easy for a dash pudding.
- A poor man's Eton mess. Quick and easy for a dash pudding.
- 250g / 10oz fruit eg. bananas / strawberries / snozzcumber (may be a vegetable but it goes well in this - promise)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 275ml / half a pint Greek set yoghurt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare the fruit. For example: peel bananas; wash and hull strawberries; slice snozzcumber.
Chop the fruit into smaller pieces.
Chuck it all in a blender. Everything. Liquidise for about 30 seconds.
Pour into a dish and chill in the refrigerator. Then eat!
I'm told it goes well with sponge fingers or shortbread biscuits...
Also works well with cereals!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (453 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (216 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)
- Recipe: Courgette and Apple Jam,... 3.5/5 (133 Votes)
- Battenberg Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Easy Christmas Shortbread Biscuits 3.4/5 (131 Votes)
- Smoothie Get Your Greens 3.6/5 (113 Votes)