Chewy Double Chococlate Chip Cookies
These yummy cookies are almost like brownies, with a mouth-watering soft texture!
Chewy chocolate chip cooking, packing a double chocolate punch! More like brownies rather than chocolate cookies!
- 200g softened butter
- 300g soft brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 300g self raising flour
- 80g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 300g choc chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Mix butter and sugar in a large bowl and beat in the vanilla extract and eggs.
In a another bowl, sift the cocoa, flour and baking soda.
Gradually add the butter/sugar mix to the dry mix.
Add the chocolate chips and mix.
Roll balls of the mixture onto a baking tray, repeat until the cookie mixture has been used up.
Bake for 12 minutes.
The cookies will be soft when taken out of the oven.
Leave them to cool on a wire rack.. maybe sneak one into your mouth while waiting - but be careful, they're still hot!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (451 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (244 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Sprinkles Fairy Cakes Recipe 3.4/5 (126 Votes)
- Banana and oat cookie 2.9/5 (130 Votes)