Chocolate Ganache Icing
This has got to be one of the simplest recipes ever! The recipe makes enough icing to cover one round cake.
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 1 tin Nestle thick cream (155g)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Break the chocolate into chunks. Melt it in a bowl placed over hot water. Stir in the cream. Immediately pour over your cake, before it sets. The icing will not harden completely, but it will thicken.
If the cream looks lumpy, whisk it slightly with a wire whisk before mixing into the chocolate.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 3.3/5 (160 Votes)
- Eye-boggling Masterpiece 3.4/5 (142 Votes)
- Matcha Macarons with Bittersweet... 3.3/5 (138 Votes)
- Chocolate cupcakes and chocolate... 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Dark chocolate Easter cake 4.6/5 (14 Votes)