Spicy Portuguese Pasta
Spicy Portuguese pasta with chorizzo
- 1/2 onion
- Portuguese chorizzo cut in tiny bits
- any boiled and drained pasta
- 2 tomato's
- pork sausage any skinless will do
- olive oil
- garlic finely chopped
- salt & paprika.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a blender blend tomato's & keep aside.
Next heat oil in a large deep pan, add the garlic saute well and add the onion fry well. Now add the tomato puree.
Add paprika, salt & chorizzo as per taste once it's well cooked, add oregano & pork sausage. Let it all cook well & add the pasta to it.
Serve hot the way you like it.
Adjust heat as per preference
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (212 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (163 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.