Pasta cut out into cupcake sized circles, with delicious mince tomato pasta sauce, layered in between with creamy ricotta and cheddar grated on top!
- This would make a great snack for kids
- or work as appetisers too. Very versatile delicious pasta snack.
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Boil pasta sheets and heat oven to med. when the pasta sheets are boiled, use cookie cutter to cut 4 circles in the pasta.
Add olive oil to frying pan and cook for 5-7 mins until almost cooked, add onions, canned tomatoes, peas and salt and pepper to taste.
When the tomato sauce is cooked, prepare cupcake wrappers on baking tray. Place a layer of pasta, then spoon some of the tomato sauce on top. Add some of the ricotta cheese, cheddar cheese next. Keep repeating till you get to the top.
Place the cupcakes into the oven and take them out when the cheese is melted and enjoy!
You can add different vegetables or spices to taste. I sometimes make this only using vegetables, and it tastes amazing!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (177 Votes)
- Spinach, Mozzarella & Ricotta... 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Risotto with green asparagus,... 4/5 (97 Votes)