Infused Water Recipes
- orange + lemon + lime
- lemon + raspberry + mint
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
slice the fruit you want to use and drop them into your water. You can start drinking it right away, but you might not notice the flavors until it infuses for a few hours (four hours achieves the most potent flavor). I like to let my waters sit overnight in the fridge, and if I’m using a recipe that calls for lemon I will squeeze half a lemon straight into the water for a little detox boost.
As long as you keep your water refrigerated, the fruit should stay fresh. If you are filling your pitcher with water throughout the week, keep in mind that it will dilute the flavor each time you refill. I would recommend drinking your water within 3-5 days and making a new batch once you notice that fruit has started to soften or turn your water cloudy.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Raspberry Rose Cupcakes 3.9/5 (118 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (137 Votes)
- Raspberry tart 3.8/5 (148 Votes)
- Sweet Dreamy Romantic Raspberry... 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- The ultimate makeover: Fish & chips 4.1/5 (91 Votes)