Pink Lady® apple, rocket, chickpea and feta salad
- 3 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tsp grated horseradish
- to taste
- a pinch of caster sugar
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tins chickpeas
- drained & rinsed
- 3 large or 4 medium Pink Lady® apples
- cored and chopped
- 140g rocket (2 bags)
- A small bunch of mint
- leaves chopped
- 200g feta cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl, whisk together the sherry vinegar with the olive oil, horseradish and caster sugar. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Stir through the chickpeas and chopped apple, making sure everything is well coated in dressing. At this point the salad will keep for 24 hours in the fridge.
Once you are ready to serve, lightly toss through the rocket and the mint and pile into a serving dish.
Finally, crumble the feta on top and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.5/5 (219 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Feta and tomato omlette 3.3/5 (144 Votes)
- Kale and Chickpeas with Blood... 3.3/5 (137 Votes)
- Smoked Duck & Apple Salad 3.4/5 (117 Votes)
- Carpaccio rolls with rocket and... 3.4/5 (132 Votes)
- Poppy seed-crusted salmon with a... 4.3/5 (40 Votes)