Apple pie with cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
Mix the flour, sugar, cinnamon and baking powder.
Add the eggs and melted butter.
Peel the apples, cut into cubes and add them to the dough.
Pour into a buttered tin and bake for 30 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Toffee Apple Cupcakes 3.7/5 (157 Votes)
- Mini Sweetheart Apple Tarts 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Raspberry tart 3.8/5 (148 Votes)
- Chocolate and Pear Tart 3.5/5 (137 Votes)