Jasmine tea-flavoured ice-cream
- 50 ml cream
- 3-4 teaspoons of black tea with jasmine
- 2 egg yolks
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 20 cl crème fraîche
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp of sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil the tea with 50 ml of cream. Remove from the heat, leave to brew for 10 minutes, strain and leave to cool, reserve.
Whisk the yolks with 5 tablespoons of sugar until the mixture whitens. Whisk the 20 cl of cream and stir in immediately to the eggs and sugar.
Add the creamy tea.
Beat the egg whites until stiff, add 1 tablespoon of sugar and continue whisking for a few minutes, gently fold into the above preparation.
Put in an ice cream maker until it reaches the desired consistency or freeze directly in an appropriate container.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Fish with leeks 3.7/5 (171 Votes)
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- French Calissons (almost) like in... 3.6/5 (153 Votes)
- Macaroons 3.7/5 (107 Votes)
- Vanilla Iced Tea 4.5/5 (42 Votes)