White Chocolate Macarons
By Claudiachocolat , blog Aux gourmandises
- For twenty small macarons
- 120g icing sugar
- 90g ground almonds
- 30g caster sugar
- 70g egg whites (about 2 whites)
- For the white chocolate ganache
- 100g white chocolate
- 5cl cream
- 10g butter
Level of difficulty Difficult
Cost Average budget
For the shells:
-Mix the ground almonds and icing sugar and then sift the powder obtained.
-Beat the egg whites until stiff. When they start to stiffen, add the sugar by sprinkling a little at a time, whisking contiuously.
-Gently fold the egg whites into the mix of icing sugar / powdered almonds. The preparation should be smooth and shiny but not liquid.
-Using a pastry bag, make small domes on a sheet of greaseproof paper.
-Preheat the oven to 135 ° C. While your oven is heating, leave your macaroons to make a crust on the outside for about 15 minutes. Cook your macaroons-15 to 20 minutes depending on size.
-Leave the tray to cool a few minutes then peel off the shells from the greaseproof paper, if properly cooked, they should come off very easily.
For the white chocolate cream filling:
-Boil the cream and pour over the chocolate. Stir vigorously to melt the chocolate.
-Add the butter cut into small pieces. Stir well to melt completely.
Stick the shells in pairs with a small spoon of cream.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (466 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (261 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (204 Votes)
- French Calissons (almost) like in... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Macaroons 3.7/5 (113 Votes)
- White Chocolate Shell Vanilla... 3.3/5 (131 Votes)
- Chartreuse marshmallows 3.2/5 (165 Votes)