Traditional German Christmas carp
By lume gourmande
- - 1 carp approx 1.5 kg
- ready to cook
- - 1/2 L of cooking white wine
- - 500 g sliced button mushrooms
- - 150g lardons
- - 150 g double cream
- - 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (chives
- - 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- - Juice of 1 lemon
- - Salt and freshly ground white pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 180 ° C (gas mark 4).
In a nonstick pan over high heat, cook the mushrooms and lardons and season. Fry until the juice from the fat of the lardons and the mushrooms has evaporated. Reserve.
In a baking dish place the carp. Brush the inside with salt, pepper and lemon and herbs. Close.
Mix the preparation from the fying pan with wine, cream, adjust the seasoning. Pour onto the carp and bake for 60 minutes. Wait 10 minutes before serving.