Risotto with courgettes
By Mimilafee sur son blog Mimilafée avec amour
- - 300 g Arborio rice
- - 2 courgettes
- - 1 onion
- - 1 clove of garlic
- - 70 cl stock (cubes with soya)
- - 2 tablespoons of crème fraîche
- - 20 g parmesan
- - 2 tablespoons olive oil
- - Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1 / Peel and chop the onion and garlic. Wash the courgettes and cut into small cubes.
2 / Bring the stock to a boil. In another saucepan, heat the oil and cook the onion and brown the garlic. Add the courgettes and cook for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
3 / Pour in the rice with the courgettes and sauté until the rice is translucent. Drizzle with a ladleful of stock and simmer until absorbed. Repeat as long as there's stock: this will take approximately 20 mins for the rice to be cooked.
4 / Add the cream and Parmesan and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.4/5 (147 Votes)