Easy Cheesy Halloween Breadsticks
- 1 can prepared pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 425F/ 220°C.
Roll out the pizza dough onto grease-proff paper and brush with the melted butter.
Sprinkle over the cheeses and spices (evenly).
Cut the dough into long strips (about a dozen). Then cut in half, to have 24 strips.
Bake for about 10 minutes.
Dip the tips in melted cheese and cover with poppy seeds.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (195 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (189 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (141 Votes)
- How to make the perfect pizza dough 3.5/5 (139 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Scary Halloween jelly 3.5/5 (127 Votes)
- Halloween pumpkin cake 3.5/5 (121 Votes)