By Catherine B
Traditional sausage from the northern region of France.
- 4 andouilette sausages
- 400g chanterelle mushrooms
- 20g of butter
- 1 shallot
- 1 rosemary sprig
- salt & pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 7mins
Cost Average budget
Slice each andouillette into 4 pieces.
Clean & slice the mushrooms.
Thinly chop the shallot.
In a pan, heat the butter, add the mushrooms, andouilletes and the shallot.
Season well, and leave to cook for 7 minutes on a low heat.
Serve immediately, add rosemary sprigs to decorate.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
- Easy & Quick Apple Crumble 3.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Tarte Normande (apple and cinnamon... 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Gratin Dauphinois 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Banana Booster 3.9/5 (66 Votes)