Pumpkin Apple Butter
Try this thick and delicious pumpkin-apple butter the next time you make homemade bread. Fresh bread spread with homemade apple butter (with pumpkin as the base) is a rich treat!
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 medium apple
- peeled and grated
- 1 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
COMBINE pumpkin, apple, Juicy Juice, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours. Serve with buttermilk biscuits, breads, corn muffins or hot cereal. Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 months.
Recipe makes 3 cups.
Calories from Fat 0
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (203 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Potato bread 3.5/5 (134 Votes)
- The Breadmaker Chronicles-The... 3.4/5 (138 Votes)
- Easy Wholemeal Shortcrust Pastry 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Traditional British Apple Pie 3.4/5 (129 Votes)
- beetroot bread 3.4/5 (133 Votes)