- 4 tbsp gelatine
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp glucose
- ½ cup cola or fanta or whatever flavour you want
- Food colouring
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Put gelatine into a bowl and pour in enough water just to cover the gelatine and mix together.
Put sugar into a pan. Then add the glucose. Add a little water.
Put pan on heat and just warm the mixture up.
Take off heat. Add the cola then gelatine and food colouring.
Mix together then pour the mixture into a pyrex dish.
Put in the fridge for an hour
Get a spatula and run around the edges of the dish to release the mix.
Place on a chopping board and cut out the worms.
Sprinkle sugar into the dish and roll the worms/shapes in the sugar.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Redcurrant mousse with red fruit... 3.5/5 (155 Votes)
- Easy & Quick Apple Crumble 3.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Rhubarb 'Cube cakes', raspberry... 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Baklava 3/5 (119 Votes)