Apple and Nutella pie
- For a 26 cm cake tin :
- 400 grams of flour type 00
- 180/200 grams of sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 apples (about 300g )
- 130 grams of vegetable oil
- 150 ml of milk
- 130 grams of Nutella
- a small packet of yeast
- a teaspoon of vanilla extract
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Put the sugar and eggs in a bowl and mix with an electric whisk.
When the mixture becomes light and fluffy , add the oil and milk.
Stir in the flour and vanilla.
When the mixture is well mixed together, add the yeast and apples, peeled and diced. To prevent them from going brown, you can drizzle them in lemon juice.
Your mix will now be really quite thick. Add half to a lined cake tin.
Add half of the nutella and either spread over the entire surface or leave just in the centre.
Cover with the second half of the cake mix. Finish with a layer of the remaining Nutella.
Bake at 180 degrees ( preheated oven ) for 45/50 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (453 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (203 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Chocolate Biscuit and Nutella Cake 3.3/5 (137 Votes)
- Recipe: Pain au chocolat with... 3.4/5 (146 Votes)
- French Crepes 3.4/5 (117 Votes)
- Christmas mini-logs with orange... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)