- 3 potatoes
- a bunch of kale
- soy milk
- garlic powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the potatoes in lightly salted water and mash with the help of soy milk. In the same water, blanch the kale until it softens up a bit.
Chop the kale, sauté quickly with some pepper and garlic powder, then stir in the mashed potatoes and cook until the potatoes brown a bit.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Bash 3.3/5 (132 Votes)
- Kale and Chickpeas with Blood... 3.3/5 (137 Votes)
- Avocado Mashed Potatoes 3.6/5 (70 Votes)