Pumpkin and cinnamon jam
Lightly sweet, ideal to mix with savoury flavours.
- 1kg pumkin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 300g brown sugar
- 1 lemon
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
Put the pumpking in a big pot with the sugar and let sit ovenight.
Then add the lemon and cinnamon and cook for about 1 hour, then blend with a hand blender.
While still hot, transfer it into clean glass jars, close the lid tight and turn them upside down. Wrap the jars in some towels and let cool undisturbed for a day.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- Mixed Spice Biscuits 3/5 (189 Votes)
- The ultimate makeover: Fish & chips 4.1/5 (92 Votes)
- Mayan Hot Chocolate 3.3/5 (142 Votes)
- Tarte Normande (apple and cinnamon... 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Halloween pumpkin cake 3.5/5 (121 Votes)