Cheeky Chocolate Mousse
From Hannah Finch
- 225g/8oz dark chocolate
- 70g/2 1/2oz butter
- cut up
- 850no/12 fluid oz double cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1tbsp Amaretto
- 2tbsp honey
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt together the chocolate and the butter.
Semi whip the cream.
Whisk the eggs and honey together well.
Gently fold together the Amaretto, melted chocolate blend and the cream.
Pour into small dishes and leave to chill for at least an hour.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (462 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (257 Votes)
- Redcurrant mousse with red fruit... 3.5/5 (155 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Christmas Truffles with Amaretto 4/5 (99 Votes)