Beetroot mousse with tuna and parsley emulsion
By Superbol , blog Jamais sans mon Superbol !!!
- For beetroot mousse:
- 200g cooked beetroot
- 1 tin tuna in brine (170 g drained)
- 170g cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- For the emulsion of parsley
- 1 bunch of parsley
- A touch of garlic
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 5 tbsp of water
- Some diced cooked beetroot
- Some diced feta
- Pine nuts
- A few drops of balsamic cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In the bowl, add the red beetroots (save 1/2 for the decoration), the drained tuna, cottage cheese, vinegar, garlic, ½ tsp salt and some pepper. Mix 1 minute in a blender on high speed, starting with medium speed for the first ten seconds.
Pour the mixture into individual small "verrine" serving glasses.
Rinse the bowl, and put all the ingredients for the parsley emulsion in the bowl. Blend 1 minute on full speed. Spoon into the glasses with the beetroot.
Cut the rest of the beetroot into very small cubes and finely dice the feta. Sprinkle into the glasses and decorate with curly parsley. Sprinkle a few pine nuts on top and add drizzle of balsamic vinegar cream.
It is a pure delight!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (118 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Thick Mushroom Soup with Garlic... 3.4/5 (134 Votes)